- Log into jwuLink
- Go to the Welcome section, Register for Orientation (right side of the screen)
- Click on “Sign up for new student orientation”
- You will be re-directed to the registration site
You will receive a confirmation shortly after your registration is complete.
- Winter 2014: Register by Nov 10.
- Spring 2015: Register by Feb 16.
Student Fee New students who have paid the $300 reservation fee may attend Orientation at no additional charge.
Are you an accepted, deposited student entering in the fall of 2015? Plan to attend a summer Orientation session — look for an information packet by mail in March 2015.
- Summer Orientation includes two-night accommodations in our residence hall (quad occupancy), select meals, workshops and entertainment. Winter and Spring term orientation is a 1-day program.
- Family Fee: Family members are encouraged to attend Orientation. Students can bring up to 3 immediate family members.
Summer: $40 per person
- Family fee includes: select meals and workshops. Orientation fees may not be prorated or refunded. Winter and Spring term orientation is a 1-day program.
- Housing: Family members may NOT reside in campus housing. You must make arrangements for your own accommodations.
- Transportation: JWU transportation is NOT available from area hotels to campus. Public transportation may be costly. Family members are strongly encouraged to rent a car.