Academic Records

Student Academic & Financial Services stores and maintains your academic (and financial) records.

Many of your records, such as grades, address, phone, and degree information can be accessed securely via uconnect. In compliance with federal and institutional privacy policies, your records may be released (to you or another party) only upon your official authorization.

The university does not mail term grade reports. All grades are available online via jwuLink, where you may access grades securely and print them at your discretion. Once grades are available, you'll receive notification to your JWU email account.

Do you need to verify that you are enrolled as a student or full-time? See Enrollment Verification.

Do you need to supply a school, scholarship provider, or company with your official transcript? See Transcripts.

Do you need to update your mailing address or phone? See Addresses & Mail.