Transfer Credits Once Enrolled

Enrolled students requesting to take undergraduate level courses elsewhere for transfer back to Johnson & Wales University must submit a request form to obtain prior written approval from Student Academic & Financial Services.

Please note that accelerating the completion of program requirements may negatively impact future enrollment (i.e. part-time enrollment during a term in the next academic year). Students are strongly advised to review course projections and to plan accordingly.

Once enrolled in a JWU graduate program, a student may not take graduate level courses elsewhere and apply them for transfer credit except in extenuating circumstances and when permission is granted by the dean's office; approved transfer credits must be graduate level with a grade of "B" (3.0) or better.