Travel Outside of the US

If you plan to travel outside of the US, your international student advisor must sign your DS2019. Please allow three days for a travel signature to be processed. The travel endorsement signature must be updated each and every time you leave the country during your studies.

If your visa has expired and you wish to travel outside of the US, you must renew it before you are allowed to re-enter. Talk to your international student advisor for more information.