Change of Address

To update your address, simply access your student account through jwuLink under Personal Information. Update your campus and mailing addresses based on where you are living in the US and where you would like to receive your mail. Your permanent address is your address in your home country.

Please also submit a Change of Address form (68K PDF) to your International Student Advisor.