Forms and Applications

Housing Exemption Petition
We require all first-year students to live on campus unless a housing exemption is granted.

Prior to filling out this form, please fully read through the Denver Campus’ housing exemption policy.

In addition, you must submit your $300 admissions reservation fee before you can apply for a housing exemption.

Housing Request Form
The housing request form is for returning* or transfer students* who missed the room selection process, not for first-year students.

*Please fill out this form if you are a Returning students that have missed the deposit deadline or have a changed your mind about moving off campus. You will be contacted about filling out a housing application.

**In order to transfer between Johnson & Wales campuses you must first contact your current campus to complete a housing application. Once your transfer has been approved and completed through Academic Services you will then be able to search for housing at the campus you are transferring.