Undergraduate Application

To get started, submit an application for admission by choosing one of these options:

Be sure to complete the application in full, as an incomplete application could affect eligibility for JWU scholarship programs. Information submitted after the initial application has been received will not be considered for additional scholarships. For US students, eligibility for university need-based and federal aid is determined through the FAFSA.

Submit High School and College Transcripts
Send your transcripts to us as soon as possible to render an admissions decision and ensure maximum scholarship awards.

Submit Proof of Graduation (official final transcripts)
It is your responsibility to provide verification of high school/secondary school completion. Without verification, you may not be allowed to register for the current term or continue enrollment and you will be in jeopardy of losing your acceptance to the university as well as losing all financial aid.

Have your transcripts mailed to the JWU Admissions office of the campus where you plan to enroll.

Download a Transcript Request Form
High School Transcript Request Form (20K PDF)
College Transcript Request Form (20K PDF)

Completing the FAFSA
Completing the FAFSA is a crucial first step toward receiving financial aid for college. The FAFSA is used to apply for federal grants, loans, and work-study. In addition, JWU uses the FAFSA to award non-federal financial aid. Be sure to include JWU's school code: 003404.

International Undergraduates
In addition to the standard application, international undergraduates must also submit additional documentation. International Undergraduate Application

Military Veterans & Dependents
To learn more about GI Bill benefits, see Types of Aid. Once you've applied for and received your Certificate of Eligibility, follow the undergraduate steps to enrollment.

Mail all documents to:
Johnson & Wales University
Admissions Office
1701 NE 127th Street
North Miami, FL 33181  
International Undergraduate

International undergraduate students fill out the standard application form. But we also require the following documentation in order to complete your paperwork. read more