JWU provides overseas health coverage for all of its programs’ participants through HTH Worldwide. This includes Global Assistance Services. The insurance is provided for the duration of the study abroad program.
1. How it WorksYou will get an email once you are enrolled. Visit the website to print your insurance card and review coverage and services before traveling.
Call HTH to locate doctors and make a plan if you know you will need healthcare or medication in advance.
They want to work with you and will help you find a doctor and schedule appointments.
2. Claim InstructionsAlways be prepared to pay cash, but HTH pays 100% direct to most healthcare providers.
3. Phone NumbersCarry Global Assistance Services phone number with you at all times.
4. Get the App Download the mPassport Mobile App, as it provides very useful information regarding medical assistance overseas.
5. Extend Your HTH Insurance If traveling before or after program, you can purchase new coverage to extend your HTH insurance for your independent travel.
It will be a continuation of the same coverage that JWU provides you.