6600 Wilkinson Blvd.
Belmont, N.C. 28012
**20 minutes from JWU Campus**
Web Site www.holyangelsnc.org
Description Founded in 1956, Holy Angels is dedicated to believing in the possibility that lies within each of us. They provide specialized, round-the-clock care for children & adults with intellectual developmental disabilities and delicate medical conditions.
Site Contact Person Jennifer Sheely
Email address: email@example.com
Service Opportunities Holy Angels offers unique opportunities for services in a wide variety of areas. Some volunteer opportunities include work with residents, involve assisting administrative staff, doing landscaping or lawn work. Help is also needed with the Great Adventures Outreach club and at Cherubs Café and Candy Bouquets.
Available community service days and times
Monday, Wednesday & Friday 2-5 pm
Orientation days and times
Number of student placements available
* NOTE this site is in Belmont, 20 minutes from campus ** Students are welcome to bring their talents and creativity. There is a music room and kitchens.
Compassionate, creative and have a warm heart. You may be asked to fill out a confidentiality form and be subject to a BACKGROUND CHECK*
1. Head southeast on W Trade St toward S Cedar St
2. Turn right onto S Cedar St
3. Turn right onto W Morehead St
4. Turn right onto Freedom Dr
5. Turn left to merge onto I-85 S toward Gastonia
6. Take exit 27 for North Carolina 273 toward Belmont/Mt Holly
7. Turn left onto Beatty Dr/Park St
Continue to follow Park St
8. Turn right onto Wilkinson Blvd
9. Turn left onto Mercy Dr
Destination will be on the left