Hope Haven, Inc.
3815 North Tryon Street
Charlotte, NC 28206
Web Site www.hopehaveninc.org
Description Hope Haven, Inc. is a foundation of recovery, providing life skills for homeless chemically dependent men, women and children within a supportive residential environment, leading to independence.
Site Contact Person Debbie Meadows, Volunteer Services Coordinator
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone: 704-372-8809, ext. 207
Service Opportunities We are looking for volunteers who would like to come and show our residents current cooking techniques, perform cooking classes, product demos, work in our garden and work hands on with residents on daily activities.
Available community service days and times
Saturday-Sunday: 7am-12pm or 3pm-6pm
Orientation days and times
Number of student placements available
A smile, positive attitude and reliability!
Driving Directions from Johnson & Wales University, 801 West Trade Street, Charlotte, NC, 28202:
1. Start out going SOUTHEAST on W TRADE ST toward S CEDAR ST.
2. Turn LEFT onto N GRAHAM ST/US-29 N/NC-49 N.
3. Turn RIGHT onto DALTON AVE/US-29/NC-49.
4. Turn LEFT onto N TRYON ST/US-29 N/NC-49 N.
5. Turn LEFT onto CRAIGHEAD
6. Turn RIGHT into First Entrance to HOPE HAVEN
7. HOPE HAVEN is located at the corner of NORTH TRYON and CRAIGHEAD.
Please come into the front office and check in at the Receptionist Desk.