Scroll through this page — or click any of the links below — to learn more.
You’ve worked hard to get to where you are today. Now it’s time to make your mark at JWU. Our current Wildcat students and faculty have a message for you ...
BACK TO TOP
Let’s make it official!
Take the next steps in becoming a Wildcat (see below)
Contact us with any questions:
You have two options to submit your one-time $300 reservation fee:
* Option 1: Pay Online (You will need your JWU Student ID# provided in your accepted student email)
* Option 2: You can mail a check with JWU's Reservation Form (88K PDF) to:
Johnson & Wales University
801 West Trade Street
Charlotte, North Carolina 28202
We encourage you to research all schools thoroughly before placing a reservation fee. For September term, fees received after May 1 will be accepted on a space-available basis. After May 1, the fee is non-refundable.
* Visit fafsa.gov
* JWU code for all campuses: 003404
Visit Student Financial Services to learn more about:
* Estimated cost of attendance
* Due dates and payment deadline
* Payment plan options
* Available scholarships
View our tuition and additional fees
Join us for an Accepted Student Day to celebrate your accomplishment!
If you'd like to visit campus sooner, we also offer options like Daily Tours and Open Houses for visiting and learning even more about our unique education.
>> Explore our campus visit options
Can't make it to campus? Check out our Charlotte Campus Virtual Tour
After you reserve your place, you will receive:
* Your JWU Wildcat email address
* Login instructions for the JWU student portal, jwuLink
In jwuLink you can:
* Access your new student checklist, which contains your requirements to complete before you’re cleared for enrollment
* Access your first term schedule
* Apply for and select housing
* Register for new student orientation
Please note: Only students have access to jwuLink. Parents can gain limited access to student information if their student sets-up proxy access for them.
BACK TO TOP
Contact your personal JWU Admissions rep: jwu.edu/admissions-reps
Connect with your personal JWU financial aid planner: A to Z Financial Planner Listing
Learn more about programs in all of our colleges: jwu.edu/majors
For parents, check out our special resource page: Parent Resource Page
BACK TO TOP
Don’t miss out on any news!
Join the JWU Charlotte Accepted Class of 2023 Facebook group: jwucharlotteclassof2023
1. Click "join" (exclusively for accepted students)
2. Select "Join Group." Your status will show as "pending."
3. Once your request is processed, you’ll receive a notification from Facebook that you’ve been added to the group. (Please note, processing can take up to two business days.)
If there is a problem identifying your account, we’ll contact you through Facebook messaging. Please make sure this feature is turned on.
View this post on Instagram
The Annual Holiday Tree Lighting event is taking place on Tuesday, November 27th from 5-7pm in the Gateway Village Promenade area this year!! Free hot chocolate, cookies, candies, pictures with Santa and The Grinch, holiday music, gingerbread house making and the lighting of the tree! Open to all Alumni, Students, Faculty, Staff and their families. #jwu #jwualumni #jwuclt #jwucharlotte #IAmJWU #wildcatforlife #holidays
For more, visit our campus social media hub: social.jwu.edu/charlotte
BACK TO TOP