Let’s make it official!
If you have any questions, contact your campus admissions team.
Pay your reservation fee online (You will need your JWU Student ID# provided in your accepted student email or on your official acceptance letter)
After reserving your place, you will receive:
* Your JWU Wildcat email address
* Login instructions for the JWU student portal, jwuLink
In jwuLink you can:
* Select and register for classes. Contact your Graduate Academic Advisor for more information.
* Apply for and select housing
* Register for new student orientation
* Complete enrollment requirements (i.e. access required health forms, make tuition payments)
* View your degree plan and progress with the Grad Planning System (GPS)
Visit Student Financial Services to learn more about:
* Tuition & Fees
* Estimated cost of attendance
* Timeline / due dates / items necessary by payment deadline
* Payment plan options
Contact your financial planner:
>> Providence Financial Aid Team
>> North Miami Financial Aid Team
>> Denver Financial Aid Team
If you require housing, contact Residential Life to learn about your options.
Learn about graduate study policies, hear from our faculty and staff and take an optional tour of campus.
Details about orientation will be emailed a few weeks prior — contact us for more information.
BACK TO TOP
Phone: 866-598-3567 or 305-892-7600
BACK TO TOP