Scroll through this page — or click any of the links below — to learn more.
You’ve worked hard to get to where you are today. Now it’s time to make your mark at JWU. Our current Wildcat students and faculty have a message for you ...
BACK TO TOP
Let’s make it official!
Take the next steps in becoming a Wildcat (see below)
If you have any questions, contact your campus admissions team.
In order for us to process your I-20, you need to submit your financial declaration form and supporting bank documents to International Admissions via email.
* Undergraduate Financial Declaration Form
* Graduate Financial Declaration Form
To obtain a Student Visa, find your respective U.S. Embassy or Consulate by visiting www.usembassy.gov and make an appointment. Waiting times for an interview appointment can vary, so an early Visa application is strongly encouraged.
To apply for a Visa:
* Pay the I-901 SEVIS fee
* Complete the online visa application, Form DS-160
* Schedule a Visa interview with your country’s embassy
Submit your one-time $500 reservation fee online. For students entering the September term, the reservation deadline is May 1, 2018. If you miss the reservation fee deadline you jeopardize your space in the upcoming class.
* Pay Online (You will need your JWU Student ID# provided in your accepted student email)
We encourage you to research all schools thoroughly before placing a reservation fee. For September term, fees received after May 1 will be accepted on a space-available basis. After May 1, the fee is non-refundable. Your fee will be applied to your JWU account and will show as a credit on future invoices.
Submit your one-time $500 reservation fee online. Your fee will be applied to your JWU account and will show as a credit on future invoices.
When you arrive in the United States, the JWU International Student Services Office will help you transition to life in the United States and at the university. You’ll need to know important dates to make your travel plans. You can find them at the International Student Services Office website of the campus you’ve chosen.
* North Miami
Visit safs.jwu.edu to learn more about:
* Tuition & Fees
* Estimated cost of attendance
* Timeline / due dates / items necessary by payment deadline
* Payment plan options
After you reserve your place, you will receive:
* JWU Wildcat email account
* Login instructions for the JWU student portal, jwuLink
In jwuLink you will:
* Apply for and select housing
* Register for new student orientation
* Submit your travel plans so we can plan for your arrival (complimentary airport pick-up, accommodations, activities and more)
* Complete enrollment requirements (i.e. access required health forms, make tuition payments)
Director of International Admissions
Phone: 866-598-3567 or 305-892-7600
Undergrad Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Graduate Email: email@example.com
BACK TO TOP
We'll get you the answers you need as quickly as possible
BACK TO TOP
Don’t miss out on any news!
— Follow us on Twitter | @JWUAdmissions —
JWU Regional Campus Twitter accounts:
— Accepted Class of 2022 Facebook groups —
1. Click "join" (exclusively for accepted students)
2. Select "Join Group." Your status will show as "pending."
3. Once your request is processed, you’ll receive a notification from Facebook that you’ve been added to the group. (Please note, processing can take up to two business days.)
If there is a problem identifying your account, we’ll contact you through Facebook messaging. Please make sure this feature is turned on.
BACK TO TOP